Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Awwww Yeah: New Season starts Sunday


ICftD will be returning to the airwaves this Sunday, January 16th from 10pm - Midnight on VMFM 91.7. What does this mean for you? Well, you can enjoy another 15ish weeks of the longest running show on VMFM and the heart of Desert Rock in Pennsylvania. What does this mean for me? I stay sane. The last month has been void of my weekly satanic ritual that I conduct in the radio studio which consists of exotic insense, blood of a lamb, a virgin, a Four Loko, and dirty magazines, I feel the powers of the Dark Lord already leaving my blacked heart.



What's going on this season? I would be a liar if I told you I knew, since I was unaware of the status of the show until about 10 minutes ago. Since last year, I have been treating every season as if it was the last, this means that I will be working to make it the best one yet. How can I out do Chris Goss, Pete Stahl, and a fresh new album every week? Beats me. I guess it's time to start e-mailing musicians and agents to score some interviews and that sweet sweet payola.

I hope you all join me every Sunday night for another exciting season of It Came from the Desert, and TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment